AIM
keyes1503

Xombie: Chapter 2 Xombie: Chapter 2

OMG

omg omg omg omg omg omg. This was unbelivable. Like the others all said, keep up the amazing work. We all want to see what happens next! and one more thing, omg omg omg.

Hey Dad Hey Dad

Hillarious

This is hillarious. I used to play this game for hours online and all of the conversations were just like that. This flash is awsome!

Till death do us part Till death do us part

Good God

That flash was amazing. Are people actually like that? That was an exellent song to go along with the animation. Good Work man.

Fling Fling episode 2 Fling Fling episode 2

The last guy was right,...

You must've been high while making that.....But....I liked it!!!

.HELLBOY. .HELLBOY.

Damn

This flash was the Bomb-bigity!

Star Wars 3: AOS Star Wars 3: AOS

oh my god, not another.

You dorks need to stop making these horrible movies. I realize how long it probabily took you to "choriograph" this whole thing, but....just stop. The only way that you may beable to make these movies cool is......no...no you can't do it. It's impossible. BUT FOR GODS SAKE, STOP!!!!

Sonne Sonne

*sniff sniff*

This movie was pretty good. I liked the fact that they started to rebel. It was cool....yep, cool.

8 Bit D&D 8 Bit D&D

Hilarious

Thas was so frickin funny. I was laughing so hard. Oh,man. Whew!!! It's more funny if you actually know somebody who plays D&D *cough*Jon*cough*, because you can just imagine them doing that. Like i said, that was hilarious.

"Alloy" "Alloy"

Nice

That was an awsome teaser. I can see why something of that caliber could be on T.V. It's to bad that it didn't work out for ya. Keep it up and more luck to ya.

Retarded Animal Babies Retarded Animal Babies

A Beauty

This was one of the funniest flash movies I've seen a long time...I felt tears on that one...I need more funny movies!!!!